As we know that Samsung company has recently launched new smartphones with exciting features, So you should know about them. One of the newly launched phones is the Samsung Galaxy A11. This phone has incredible features. And this time, Samsung has introduced a screen recording feature in these new phones. Screen recording is the most important feature of every phone, but unfortunately, every phone does not come with it. Recording the screen nowadays is a widely performed function. One needs to record different tutorials or share screens or some important clips to upload on social media platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp.
So here are the help and steps to record your screen on Samsung Galaxy A11 to do your chores.
There are three ways to record the screen on galaxy A11:
By built-in screen record feature
Samsung has already introduced the screen recording feature in the Galaxy A11. So to record the screen follow the steps below:
- Slide the top of your smartphone to access the quick panel.
- There you can see the Screen Recorder toggle.
- Long press the screen recorder toggle.
- By pressing the icon long, it takes you to the settings of the recorder.
- In these settings, you can choose the video quality you want your screen to be recorded.
- In these settings, you can also choose whether you want your screen to be recorded with sound, without sound, or you want to use your mic.
- After selecting your requirements, go back to the home page.
- Now go to where you want to record the screen.
- Slide the quick panel down and click on the screen recorder.
- After clicking on the screen recorder, you can see a floating icon on your screen, which shows that your screen is recording.
- The floating widget with a pen icon allows you to draw on the screen.
- Once you are done recording your screen, click on the stop button on the right side of the floating widget.
- The recording will be saved to your gallery automatically.
By third-party application;
The 2nd way to record your screen on Samsung Galaxy A11 is by a third-party application. Even though Samsung has a built-in feature of screen recording but some people like to do it through third-party applications as they are used to it, or maybe they find this way easier than the previous one. So here are some steps below on how to install the third-party app for screen recording purposes and work through it. Follow the steps below;
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A11.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Sign up on the play store if it is not already.
- Type “Screen Recording Apps” in the search bar of the play store.
- After searching, you can see a long list of screen-recording apps with ratings and reviews.
- Choose one of the applications which are suitable according to your requirement.
- Install the application.
- After installing, open the app, check the settings, and set it according to your requirements.
- You can see the floating widget of the app on your screen. If not, slide the quick panel down; there must be a panel of the app that allows you to click on “record.”
- After clicking on the record, the screen recording has been started and the timer is shown.
- Once the recording is completed, click on the stop icon.
- The recording will be automatically saved to your gallery.
- Some apps also allow you to edit the recording after clicking on the stop.
So this is how you can record the screen on Samsung Galaxy A11 in 2 different ways. I hope it helps you. Thank you!
Through the Upper bar option
If you dislike the abovementioned ways, you can use the upper bars option. Here are steps through which you can screen record on your galaxy Samsung a11. Follow these steps to better experience screen recording on your Samsung Android phone.
- First of all, close all tabs and go to your phone’s home screen.
- Secondly, scroll down your screen. These would be bar tags in front of you.
- Choose the screen record option to turn the recording ON.
- Now, you can successfully record your desired information on your galaxy Samsung a11.
To sum up, you should use this way to make your problem solved. All these points will help you to screen record on Samsung a11. Moreover, you can visit our website to have different kinds of views about your android phone settings and software.